Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yogurt and Cheese-making Demo and Discussion

I am thrilled with all the interest people have shown in Baltimore Food Makers. So, instead of starting up our potluck dinners in March, we will have our first meeting (potluck, demo, and discussion) on Saturday, December 6th from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. Our main topic will be yogurt and cheese-making. If any of you are particularly skilled in either area, email me. We will only have a planned discussion for a short portion of the evening, so come even if you aren't into yogurt and cheese. Come to meet other Food Makers.

Visit www.foodmake.org or our Food Makers google group to find out more.

Email me johanna (at) food make (dot) org to RSVP.

1 comment:

The Baltimore Babe said...

This sounds like so much fun! I put in a request to join the group. May I bring a friend?